I was trying to look around the web for gift ideas and after checking amazon I thought I would check Macy’s because they have a store right by my house. After finding the right url (not macy.com) I was surprised to find the following message “It is a little crowded in here right now and to make sure everyone enjoys shopping with us, we’re asking new visitors to wait here a few moments while other shoppers finish up”. While I appreciate their concern for other shoppers I think their approach is fairly poor. Anyway, I just thought that was random
About MeMy name is Damien Howley and I work at MindTouch. I currently live in beautiful San Diego and I'm passionate about innovation, social media and user interface design. I also am interested in green technologies and companies that are implementing green policies.
Linkedin: Damien Howley
- @CBS you running your streaming service over 56k modems? Stalls every 30 seconds. I see the progress bar more than the show 1 year ago
- Passport, the technology business for city transit systems, raises $43 million tcrn.ch/2ksWK10 via @techcrunch 2 years ago
- “Design at Passport: Improving Conversion with Signage” by @miamiabernad medium.com/@crbernad… 2 years ago
- Product release 2017-07-20 - The post Product release 2017-07-20 appeared first on MindTouch. ow.ly/PDQu50cWegQ 2 years ago
- MindTouch Editor Update: It’s Easier Than Ever to Author Compelling Content ow.ly/49q050cUGwx 2 years ago