I was trying to look around the web for gift ideas and after checking amazon I thought I would check Macy’s because they have a store right by my house. After finding the right url (not macy.com) I was surprised to find the following message “It is a little crowded in here right now and to make sure everyone enjoys shopping with us, we’re asking new visitors to wait here a few moments while other shoppers finish up”. While I appreciate their concern for other shoppers I think their approach is fairly poor. Anyway, I just thought that was random
About MeMy name is Damien Howley and I work at MindTouch. I currently live in beautiful San Diego and I'm passionate about innovation, social media and user interface design. I also am interested in green technologies and companies that are implementing green policies.
Linkedin: Damien Howley
- New Touchpoints plug-and-play integrations solidify MindTouch as a leader in full-journey customer engagement s... ow.ly/t5BU50choOP 3 days ago
- MindTouch Hosts Full Day DevTrack for San Diego StartUp Week – #SDSW ow.ly/OuL950c7YH1 1 week ago
- Turn Off-Hours Chat into a Customer Service Star - Live chat is a great way for companies to provide a convenie... ow.ly/D3qL50c2t4J 2 weeks ago
- A Beginner’s Guide to Content Analytics - One of the most appealing aspects of technical writing is that, unlik... ow.ly/Wr1o50c2mmD 2 weeks ago
- Touchpoints Update: Extending Your Content Is Easier Than Ever ow.ly/F9At50c0XCa 2 weeks ago