I read an article the other day about someone’s frustration with the saturated “social media expert” talent pool. I love what social media has brought to the Internet but the self proclaimed social media experts seem to be everywhere and it has become very overwhelming. I thought I could represent this situation with a diagram so this is what I came up with.
About MeMy name is Damien Howley and I work at MindTouch. I currently live in beautiful San Diego and I'm passionate about innovation, social media and user interface design. I also am interested in green technologies and companies that are implementing green policies.
Linkedin: Damien Howley
- Release Notes 2017-04-20 - The post Release Notes 2017-04-20 appeared first on MindTouch. ow.ly/Nv6r50aYNfk 3 days ago
- CRM Evolution – Now and Then – Top Speakers from Microsoft, Adobe, G2 Crowd and more… ow.ly/H8HH50aY5sR 4 days ago
- Announcing the TOP 25 Customer Success Influencers of 2017 - “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close,... ow.ly/L8Qh50aUqCV 6 days ago
- Drumroll Please… MindTouch CTO Steve Bjorg Nominated for Industry Award ow.ly/LYgE50aPVfA 1 week ago
- Release Notes—2017-04-06 - The post Release Notes—2017-04-06 appeared first on MindTouch. ow.ly/XKf450aJW2Q 2 weeks ago