I read an article the other day about someone’s frustration with the saturated “social media expert” talent pool. I love what social media has brought to the Internet but the self proclaimed social media experts seem to be everywhere and it has become very overwhelming. I thought I could represent this situation with a diagram so this is what I came up with.
About MeMy name is Damien Howley and I work at MindTouch. I currently live in beautiful San Diego and I'm passionate about innovation, social media and user interface design. I also am interested in green technologies and companies that are implementing green policies.
Linkedin: Damien Howley
- New Touchpoints plug-and-play integrations solidify MindTouch as a leader in full-journey customer engagement s... ow.ly/t5BU50choOP 3 days ago
- MindTouch Hosts Full Day DevTrack for San Diego StartUp Week – #SDSW ow.ly/OuL950c7YH1 1 week ago
- Turn Off-Hours Chat into a Customer Service Star - Live chat is a great way for companies to provide a convenie... ow.ly/D3qL50c2t4J 2 weeks ago
- A Beginner’s Guide to Content Analytics - One of the most appealing aspects of technical writing is that, unlik... ow.ly/Wr1o50c2mmD 2 weeks ago
- Touchpoints Update: Extending Your Content Is Easier Than Ever ow.ly/F9At50c0XCa 2 weeks ago