I read an article the other day about someone’s frustration with the saturated “social media expert” talent pool. I love what social media has brought to the Internet but the self proclaimed social media experts seem to be everywhere and it has become very overwhelming. I thought I could represent this situation with a diagram so this is what I came up with.
About MeMy name is Damien Howley and I work at MindTouch. I currently live in beautiful San Diego and I'm passionate about innovation, social media and user interface design. I also am interested in green technologies and companies that are implementing green policies.
Linkedin: Damien Howley
- @CBS you running your streaming service over 56k modems? Stalls every 30 seconds. I see the progress bar more than the show 3 weeks ago
- Passport, the technology business for city transit systems, raises $43 million tcrn.ch/2ksWK10 via @techcrunch 11 months ago
- “Design at Passport: Improving Conversion with Signage” by @miamiabernad medium.com/@crbernad… 1 year ago
- Product release 2017-07-20 - The post Product release 2017-07-20 appeared first on MindTouch. ow.ly/PDQu50cWegQ 1 year ago
- MindTouch Editor Update: It’s Easier Than Ever to Author Compelling Content ow.ly/49q050cUGwx 1 year ago